When Halo Waypoint for Windows Phone was updated around the Mango release, the plan was for it to have an Atlas included. As we all know, that didn’t happen but good news is coming on Saturday. That is when Halo ATLAS is to be released in the Marketplace.
Halo ATLAS will bring top-down views maps of the worlds in Halo:Reach and Halo:Anniversary editions. In addition, here are some of the things you can expect to see as well
- Weapon and vehicle spawn locations for Matchmaking and Firefight games.
- Health pack locations.
- Near-real-time locations for weapons and vehicles during Custom Multiplayer games.
- Your location and that of your team members displayed on the map.
- ‘Follow me’ mode to track your movement.
- Dynamic player list, including current score for the teams and each player and equipped weapon for you and your teammates.