OnePlus has rolled out another small but significant update to OxygenOS 4.0 for their OnePlus 3 and 3T. The update bumps the build up to 4.0.3 and contains a number of bug fixes and patches. Two of the items addressed in the release have to do with Wi-Fi, with IPv6 now supported and an improved Wi-Fi Switcher. This feature will switch your connection over to data if your Wi-Fi signal is consistently poor.
The camera app has also been updated, increasing stability in the app according to the release notes.
Here is everything that this update to OxygenOS includes:
- Added Wi-Fi IPv6 Support toggle
- Optimized Smart Wi-Fi Switcher, if turned on, device will switch to data connection if Wi-Fi signal is consistently poor
- Fixed crashes for Line
- Increased stability of the Camera app
- Optimized exposure when taking night time photos
- Updated Audio Parameters and improved the quality of audio recordings
- Updated APN settings for select carriers
- Amazon Prime App will be pre-installed for India Users
As is the case with every OnePlus update, the 4.0.3 build of OxygenOS is rolling out to a small number of users at first before going out to the larger OnePlus 3 and 3T population. That should take another day or two so if you haven’t seen the update yet, it will likely be sometime next week before you do.