Halo fans, time to get excited! WPCentral is reporting that Halo: Spartan Strike is coming to Windows and Windows Phone in December. The top-down shooter, by all indications, appears to be similar to Halo: Spartan Assault.
According to WPCentral, here is what is known about the game so far:
- Universal Windows App. Buy it once, and play on both Windows and Windows Phone.
- Supports Windows Phone devices with 512MB RAM.
- All-new Halo adventure and new Promethean foes
- Similar controls and gameplay to Halo: Spartan Assault
- Progress earned in one device transfers to other devices.
- You can drive the iconic warthog and the new Kestrel VTOL.
If the details prove to be true, it could be a fantastic game for both your PC and your Windows Phone. It would also represent the second Halo franchise game this year as Spartan Assault was released in June which is outstanding.