The popular Age of Empire Castle Siege game for Windows and Windows Phone has received another massive update, bringing game play improvement and bug fixes. The update also brings a holiday special for those who haven’t played the game before now. If you play before the end of the year you will receive free in-game gold to make materials purchases to further your castle faster than ever.
Age of Empires Castle Siege for Windows Phone – Free – Download Now The list of improvements in this new update are extensive and all players should benefit from these improvements and fixes.
- Made improvements to dropped connections during battle. This is an area that we are constantly monitoring and improving.
- Fixed a crash caused on some devices by deploying many infantry at once at the opening of battle.
- Fixed a crash during transitions in matchmaking.
- Fixed a crash involving soldiers leaving siege towers.
- Fixed other miscellaneous crashes.
- We’ve modified the way we award crowns for players in Ages 5-8.
- Wall troops have undergone a strict training regimen against the wiles of the Wololo. As a result, Joan of Arc’s Convert ability no longer affects troops on walls.
- Keeps have bolstered their defenses against mounted troops.
- Winrich von Kniprode has found a flaw in these new defenses and now has a damage boost against all Keeps.
- Richard the Lionheart no longer feels it is an efficient use of his skills to boost mounted troops and will now only boost infantry as per his description.
- Fixed various path finding bugs.
- Players will no longer gain achievements from visiting another player’s castle.
- Phone notifications improvements.