We may only be a week and a bit away from seeing the all singing-and-dancing OnePlus 2 but there is still a great deal on the superbly spec’d OnePlus One. Right now you can get yourself a OnePlus One with 64GB of storage for only $299. Let’s put that in perspective peeps: That was the price of the 16GB unit when they released. It’s a deal. Flat out and no further explanation needed.
The OnePlus One has been my daily phone for months now and I’ve commented many times, including in my review of it, that it may be the best smartphone I’ve ever used out of the hundreds I’ve reviewed over the years. I rated it at a 4.9 out of 5 stars. Performance meets outstanding specs meets an outstanding 5.5″ display running Android Lollipop. There’s not much to hate on this phone.
For those who may not be familiar with the spec’s of the OnePlus One, here are the highlights:
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 quad-core processor running at 2.5GHz
- GPU: Adreno 330 clocked at 578MHz
- RAM: 3GB LP-DDR3 clocked at 1866MHz
- Storage: 16GB or 64GB eMMC 5.0 (Non-Expandable)
- Battery: 3100mAh Battery (non-replaceable)
- Display: 5.5″ LTPS IPS with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Resolution: 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080) with 401 ppi
- Camera: 13MP Rear Camera with 6-lens Sony Exmor IMX 214 optics f/2.0 aperture / 5MP Front Camera
- Video: 4K Rear. 720p Slow Motion with 120 fps
- GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900MHz
- WCDMA: Bands: 1/2/4/5/8
- LTE: Bands: 1/3/4/7/17/38/40
- Wi-Fi: Dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4G/5G) 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 4.0
- NFC: 65T (software card emulation, payment methods and multi-tag support)
Make no mistake that the upcoming OnePlus 2 will out perform the One and it already has some impressive specs of its own that we know about. You can get a rundown of what we know about the OnePlus 2 in this post. That said, the 2 is likely going to be just over $400 for the 16GB model.
If you are in the market to get a great deal on a great Android phone, seriously consider the OnePlus One. You can get more information on their website.