Today over at Amazon you can pick up another amazing deal. Right now while supplies last they have the Samsung Galaxy S6 with 32GB of onboard storage for only $489.98. That is a saving of just over $400 off the regular price. There isn’t much you probably don’t know about this fantastic phone from Samsung but here are some of the highlights for you.
- Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 Processor
- 3GB RAM/32GB
- 16MP Rear Camera/5MP Front Camera
- 5.1″ Super AMOLED Quad HD display at 1440 x 2560
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850)
The unit that is on sale at Amazon at this price point is the white version while you can pick up the gold version for about $10 more. The phone is unlocked so you can use it on any GSM carrier.
The S6 was released earlier this year and has been well received. The size and overall design are excellent. It will ship to you with Android Lollipop installed as that was the base OS when it was released. However, Samsung has already committed to having Android Marshmallow out for it in early 2016 so you will be able to get all the benefits of that release.
As with any of these deals I have posted on over the past couple of days from Amazon, this one is a first come, first served and while supplies last. If you are wanting to get a great deal on a superior Android phone, time to hit up Amazon and get yours ordered. And yes, there is still time to get it before Christmas with 2-day shipping.