If you have been wanting to get your hands on the latest flagship phone from LG, the LG G5, you can go to any of the major US carriers and pick one up starting today. AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon all have the device available for order on their sites and most of them should have the device available for pick-up at their larger stores. If you are planning on trying to get on in person today, be sure to call ahead to make sure your local retail outlet has the device in stock.
Each of the carriers are running different pricing schemes and payment options for those who want the new G5. Here is a recap of the highlights of those offers:
- AT&T: $22.97 per month for 30 months on AT&T Next 24 or $688.99
- Sprint: $24 per month for 24 months or $576
- T-Mobile: $26 per month for 24 months or $629.99
- Verizon: $26 per month for 24 months or $624
Also, if you are on Sprint, if you sign up for a 2-year contract, you can do so and get the G5 for $150 down and you will get a $50 rebate.
If you don’t remember the specs of the LG G5, here is a brief rundown of the major highlights.
- Android 6.0.1
- Snapdragon 820 processor
- 5.3″ IPS quad-HD display (2560 x 1440) at 551 dpi
- 32GB of storage, expandable up to 2 TB with the microSD slot
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Dual rear cameras: Main is 16MP while secondary is 8MP wide-angle
- Front camera is 8MP
- 2800 mAh removable battery
- USB Type C, NFC and Bluetooth 4.2 supported
- 149.4 x 73.9 x 7.7 mm in size, weighing in at 159 grams
If you head out to pick up the latest from LG on your carrier, be sure to drop a comment and let me know how the experience went with your carrier.