Amazon has teamed up with Nextbit to offer a great deal on the Nextbit Robin over the course of the next week. Starting at midnight Pacific time tonight (May 4th) through the 10th of May, you can pick up either the Mint version or the Midnight version of the unique cloud storage Android phone for just $299. That is $100 off the regular price and it is the same price that the company offered early adopters back when it was a Kickstarter project. Regardless of which color you select, they are eligible from Prime shipping so that 2-day shipping cost? That’s free.
In case you don’t remember the specifications of the Robin, here are the highlights
- 32 GB Onboard storage merged with 100 GB online storage, so you always have the space you need. Robin seamlessly backs up your apps and photos, intelligently archives the stuff you’re not using, and easily restores items when you need them.
- 5.2″ 1080p LCD with Gorilla glass 4
- 13 MP rear Camera with phase detection Autofocus and Dual tone flash
- Dual Front facing speakers with Dual amplifiers
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900 – HSPA (3G) 850/900/1700/1800/1900/2100 – LTE bands 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/20/28
Keep in mind too that just last week the Robin receive a big software update that brought Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 to the device as well as massive improvements to the camera app.