The Nextbit Robin, the flagship phone from the Silicon Valley startup, has dropped to $299 pretty much across the board now, including at the Nextbit store. For the last few weeks you’ve been able to get the $299 price on Amazon but now pretty much everyone has it for this price. For those who may not remember, this was the same price for the Robin during the company’s Kickstarter program last year and for a 32GB, Marshmallow running device, it is a great deal.
In case you don’t remember the specifications of the Robin, here are the highlights
- 32 GB Onboard storage merged with 100 GB online storage, so you always have the space you need. Robin seamlessly backs up your apps and photos, intelligently archives the stuff you’re not using, and easily restores items when you need them.
- 5.2″ 1080p LCD with Gorilla glass 4
- 13 MP rear Camera with phase detection Autofocus and Dual tone flash
- Dual Front facing speakers with Dual amplifiers
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900 – HSPA (3G) 850/900/1700/1800/1900/2100 – LTE bands 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/20/28
Keep in mind too that just last week the Robin receive a big software update that brought Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 to the device as well as massive improvements to the camera app.