This is a killer deal and it is today only on Amazon. Today you can pick up the Nextbit Robin in either Midnight Blue or Mint for just $199. That is $100 off the normal $299 price. Stop what you are doing (reading this) and go order it now. I’ll wait.
Okay, good. Now let’s talk about what you just bought.
For those who may not remember, this was the same price for the Robin during the company’s Kickstarter program last year and for a 32GB, Marshmallow running device, it is a great deal.
In case you don’t remember the specifications of the Robin, here are the highlights
- 32 GB Onboard storage merged with 100 GB online storage, so you always have the space you need. Robin seamlessly backs up your apps and photos, intelligently archives the stuff you’re not using, and easily restores items when you need them.
- 5.2″ 1080p LCD with Gorilla glass 4
- 13 MP rear Camera with phase detection Autofocus and Dual tone flash
- Dual Front facing speakers with Dual amplifiers
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900 – HSPA (3G) 850/900/1700/1800/1900/2100 – LTE bands 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/20/28
This is an outstanding phone and Nextbit had done a fantastic job of continually updating the device with tweaks and improvements with more in the pipeline (like videos being backed up to the cloud storage).
If you are looking for a solid Android phone that provides a great user experience at a killer price, this is the day to go get a Robin.