Last night the all new LG V20 was announced and this flagship device has a some serious specs for those looking for a high end, high performing device. The first phone to run Android Nougat will be hitting the market later this month and will be carried by a few carriers here in the US as well as being available unlocked. The 5.7″ device is powered by the Snapdragon 820 processor, has 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage, a 16MP main shooter and a removable battery. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
Here is a complete rundown of all the major specifications of the LG V20
- Runs Android Nougat
- 5.7″ IPS Quantum Display that renders 2560 x 1440 (~513 ppi) with a second screen running at 160 x 1040
- Snapdragon 820 with two cores running at 2.15Ghz and two running at 1.6GHz.
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB of Storage, expandable up tot 2TB with the MicroSD slot
- 16MP f/1.8 Rear Camera with OIS and a second 8MP f/2.4 wide-angle camera on the back with hybrid autofocus (Laser, Phase-Detect and Contrast)
- 5MP f/1.9 wide-angle front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- Removable 3200 mAh battery
- USB Type-C and Quick Charge 3.0
All of this comes in a package that will be $799.99 when it hits the US later this month. Carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile are expected to carry the device as well so you will likely be able to take advantage of payment plans from them once it is available.