The lineup of devices supported by LineageOS continues to grow with 15 new devices announced this week with support. The custom ROM development team, formerly from CyanogenMod, has been busy added support for a wide range of devices, many of which are in their Nougat based 14.1 train.
This latest news shows how fast the platform continues to grow. With well over 1.5 million installs now, it has quickly become one of the most popular custom ROMs available for Android devices.
Here is the complete list of devices that were added in this latest update:
- Motorola Moto Z Play
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini (International Dual SIM)
- HTC One A9 (International GSM)
- HTC One A9 (US GSM)
- Samsung Galaxy S III (AT&T)
- Samsung Galaxy S III (Sprint)
- Samsung Galaxy S III (T-Mobile)
- Samsung Galaxy S III (Verizon)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Wi-Fi
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (International 3G)
- LG V20 (AT&T)
- LG V20 (Sprint)
- LG V20 (US Cellular/North American Unlocked)
- LG V20 (Verizon)
- Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
Along with these new additions, the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, both the international 3G and LTE versions, were moved from the 13.0 train to the 14.1 train. This means these device are now running ROMs based on Android Nougat.
Finally, the Sony Xperia M is no longer being maintained.
If you want a near pure Android experience on your phone, head over to the LineageOS site and see if your device is supported.