The Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro have a significant bug fixing update rolling out in the manufacture’s home country, China. The update brings a number of bug fixes and stability improvements to both devices. The update to EMUI, the company’s Android Oreo build, is version 18.104.22.168 (SP1C00) and it is the same for both devices.
From an optimization perspective, there are seven improvements noted in the release notes for the build.
- Optimizes Camera and the Navigation dock.
- Optimizes the Beauty feature by adding special touches based on the genders of the photographed subjects.
- Optimizes the accessibility of the Navigation dock, which can now be used in Ultra power saving mode and the notification panel.
- Optimizes the system power consumption by controlling the consumption of third-party apps
- Simplifies the operation of the status bar (tapping on it to return to the call screen is supported).
- Increases the speed of grabbing WeChat lucky money.
- Enjoy being faster than the rest even when in the same network environment.
Continue reading “Huawei Mate 10 Lineup Receiving a Significant Bug Fix Update”
Yesterday the Huawei Mate 10 lineup was announced, an update to last year’s popular Mate 9. Today you can now download all of the wallpapers, 31 in all, from the Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro and Mate 10 Porsche Edition.
Huawei has always produced some stunning wallpapers for their devices and these don’t disappoint. Covering a wide range from abstract to flowers to mountain scenes, the wallpapers are 2160 x 2160 so you will be able to use them on virtually any device – phone or tablet.
All 31 of the new wallpapers are now up on the Wallpaper page here on the site and I have added a few samples after the break for those that are curious. As with all new wallpapers, they are at the bottom of the page so if you want to skip right down to them, just scroll down to the bottom.
Continue reading “Download All 31 of The Mate 10 Wallpapers”
One of the more anticipated final phone releases of 2017 happens on October 16th. That is when we will see the Huawei Mate 10 and P11 be released. There are a lot of rumors floating about on both devices, especially the Mate 10, but it looks like two of these rumors are firming up.
First, Huawei is going to be putting a lot of emphasis on AI in their Android build for the Mate 10, EMUI 6, with a teaser video on Twitter suggesting that the phone will “see”, “think” and “learn” as it is used.
Huawei has been working on their AI for a while now and it is improving. In the Mate 10 however, it could be their biggest leap yet.
Continue reading “Upcoming Huawei Mate 10 to Have Continuum Like Feature”