Today’s Deal is on the powerful and very popular Amazon Echo. Today you can pick up the Amazon Alexa powered personal assistant device for $149.99. That is a savings of $30 off the regular price. The Echo has thousands of services that you can link to it in order to get news, information and, of course, order things from Amazon. The Echo is a truly immersive experience for those that leverage Amazon Prime and the associated services like Amazon Music.
Echo is also aimed to give you personalized information such as commute time to work, leverage smart devices in your house like smart lights and garage door openers, get recipes for things to cook or drink.
Here is a rundown of the features you’ll find in Amazon Echo.
- Plays all your music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more using just your voice
- Fills the room with immersive, 360º omni-directional audio
- Allows hands-free convenience with voice-control
- Hears you from across the room with far-field voice recognition, even while music is playing
- Answers questions, reads the news, reports traffic and weather, reads audiobooks from Audible, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more using the Alexa Voice Service
- Controls lights, fans, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, ecobee, and others
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, and more
Powering Echo is Alexa, Amazon’s personal assistant. It, like Google Assistant, is backed by Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning. That means it is constantly being updated and learning on the backend which makes the overall user experience better for you.
To get more details or to order, head over to Amazon.